These Windows 10 shortcut keys will ease the process of performing any work and will save you a lot of time.
Also, hotkeys looks cool and likewise shows that you know your stuff on the keyboard. I’m going to mention all those hotkeys which you would definitely need while working on your laptop.
Here are the 10 shortcut keys for Windows:
- ⊞ +M : To minimize all apps.
- ⊞ + Ctrl + D : To create a new desktop.
- ⊞ + Arrow Key : Select one tab and use the hotkey ( ⊞ + ← ). Select another tab and use the hotkey ( ⊞ + ← ). Now you can work on both the programs simultaneously.
- ⊞ + Ctrl + Arrow Key : To switch between desktops.
- ⊞ + Ctrl + Fn + F4 : To delete a desktop.
- ⊞ + Plus / Minus : To zoom where your cursor is.
- ⊞ + PrtSc : To capture the screen and save it on an open document.
- ⊞ + C : To open Cortana.
- Alt + Tab : To swap open programs.
- Ctrl + Shift +Esc : To open task manager and stop a faulty program.
Use these hotkeys often. As a result, it will save you from a lot of unnecessary work and makes you a keyboard genius in front of others. In 10 minutes you can easily remember all of these.